Contact Carol for more information on Consulting services.
Off-site services include
- ADR support,
- Plan of corrections post regulatory survey process, and
- Clinical Leader selection, orientation, coaching and evaluation.
Local Services in the Dallas/Fort Worth Area:
- Hospice mock surveys for regulatory readiness
- Quarterly record reviews and performance improvement projects
- Facilitation of Professional Advisory meetings
- Facilitation of Strategic Planning
- ADR support
- Governing Body Orientation
- PAC Orientation/Education
- Clinical Leader Development
- Clinical Leader selection, education, and evaluation
Hospice Diagnostic Audit
A quick but comprehensive review of your current practices consisting of review of 3 clinical records, 3 personnel records, and committee meeting minutes, GB, PAC, and QAPI for $1,000.
Review is conducted offsite via mailing records or electronic access resulting in a report of Medicare deficiencies, CHAP Required Actions, and Opportunities to Improve.